Thursday, March 31, 2011

I miss you sweety....


The complications of an uncomplicated mind are huge. There is simply so much to think and do that time never seems to find itself on hand. The rat race begins and in the mist of all of it, we simply forget what we had been looking for...

Its simply awesome the way Mehar hugs me when i reach back home from work. The naughty shine in his eyes that says 'dede'. The tender touch of his arms as they roll around my neck, more interested in the earrings dangling somewhere in between my hair. The simple and smart gimmicks of licking first and then biting my cheek off. And the naught giggle when i pull him apart.
Its all beautiful. But i am too tired by the time i reach home. I feel drained to sit and sing anymore poems or to run after his cars and play with his multiple 'bhau's' aka soft toys. I so miss being around him. I mis his snuggling into me while trying to put himself to sleep. I miss his jumping around with all attempts to lick me and then simply bite..

Awww... i miss him so much.
What i got to do, i got to do .. Apna karam karna bhi to hamaara karam hi hai. lol..... I actually get vague dreams that he might just grow up one day and i will not recognise him at all, because he will not remember any of the songs or poems that i recite to him or the painting that we do together or for that matter the fun we have in the bath tub together... I miss my bachcha...

No comments: